Unfortunately, it looks like another teen prank has gone awry and a teenage girl has died as a result of it.
Takeimi Rao of Santa Rosa, California and three of her friends decided to spice things up at their sleep over and drink soda spiked with vodka. Hours later two of the girls were vomiting and Takeimi was found dead by her mother. Initially, the two girls vomiting were thought to have food poisoning but according to the police reports, it was later discovered that alcohol spiked soda was the result of the horrific accident.
Sadly, Rao, who was initially to start ninth grade this fall, is no longer enjoying her life due to a prank gone horribly wrong. Please let this be a lesson to youngsters, nothing good comes out of making bad decisions!
My prayers go out to the Rao family!
Get the full details of the story here: Girl dies after drinking spiked soda!